Brand Union creates dospuntos, a brand for the new generation of real estate developers
Brand Union, a global brand consultancy of WPP with more than 35 years of experience, has created dospuntos, a brand for the new generation of real estate developers.
In a context where Spanish real estate activity is recovering, dospuntos (“the colon mark” in English) arises. The brand represents a new generation of real estate developers that boosts peoples’ lives through personalized houses and continuous advice, helping them to create the perfect space to begin their own story.
Our challenge was to create a brand that was able to break the market norms and regain the peoples’ trust.
From a unique and relevant strategy, we developed an identity and an experience to continue engaging the client beyond the moment of purchase, boosting her to begin: his own story.
Javier Eguidazu, CEO General Director of dospuntos,
“The new brand arises as a response to a sector that has particularly suffered the crisis period. It emerges to connect to todays’ consumer, who reflects more his/her important decisions, thinking for the long-term, and who has more importance than ever.”
Pilar Domingo, Managing Director at Brand Union:
“We are so proud of this project. We have worked closely with the client to make the brand boost the business to something really differential and relevant for the long-term.”
The visual identity uses unique iconography that along, with the logotype, build a differentiating look and feel, supporting the strategic business approach.
- A logotype that is relevant but as direct and self-explanatory as possible
- An iconic and flexible graphic device – our own “floor plan” that articulates our visual communication
- A colour palette that has three main colours building consistency but also flexibility, attending to different locations and customer profiles, as well as being differentiating from competitors
- A typographic family that enables conversation with our customers and partners that feels less corporate and more editorial – as we want to speak, but also to listen to them
- A full range of icons and a defined image style build in the same direction: a specific personality that defines us