"Change. For us. For our clients. For the work that we do. And the way that we do it. Change = interesting"
Paul Cardwell, Executive Creative Director
"The dynamism extends beyond our projects, it’s the day-to-day, it’s the collaboration, it’s the atmosphere."
Ross Thompson, Resource Manager
"We’re like a family. We take the crazy with the clever. I don’t have to be anyone else but myself."
Kaylee Dobie, Account Manager
"I love participating in the final process. Knowing that I can add even more quality to such creative material!"
Poliana Juliano, Pre-press
"A great culture of sharing and support lets everyone bring their own unique talents to the table."
Candace Tan, Strategist
"I just love that you can be part of this big global community."
Joe Tsai, Senior Designer
"I love how we’re not afraid to take chances. You’d be surprised how often “what if” leads to something great here."
Jason Nehemia, Junior Designer
"You get to work together as a team, but also get individual recognition for your work."
Junying Tang, Designer
"I'm still amazed at the great work that our team continues to deliver. It's great to see the client's eyes widen."
Bayu Asmara, Managing Director
"Working with colleagues from all over the world makes me feel like part of the bigger picture."
Louise Henning, Accountant
- Develop and communicate innovative, effective and well-argued branding strategies and concepts
- Champion of our brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Take a ‘brand-led’ perspective on the engagement challenge and be comfortable working with B2B and B2C clients of all sizes and industries
- Work well in ambiguity, helping clients to identify challenges and determine the most appropriate solutions
- Participate in senior executive workshops and contribute to board-level presentations
- Form a core part of pitch teams, responsible for creating and presenting any strategic content
- Develop insightful, inspiring creative ideas and brief that transform client brands and businesses
- Work in partnership with creative leads to create the strongest, most persuasive narrative for clients
- Play a leading role in the development of the BU strategy offer in collaboration with the Strategy Director
- Write regularly to demonstrate leadership – white papers, press articles, etc, supporting marketing and PR
- Share insights through knowledge sharing and best practice case studies and deploy new tools and methodologies
- Establish a regular dialogue with senior clients to become a trusted contact point.
- Ensure regular upward communication to Strategy Directors and other management
- Support Strategy Directors with overall team management and communications
- Motivate, mentor and line manage certain junior team members, and conduct performance reviews
- Monitor time and budget spent on specific projects to ensure targets are met
Professional and Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of all branding deliverables and associated disciplines such as positioning, architecture, messaging, segmentation, qual and quant research, engagement and interaction
- Ability to engage and maintain client relationships and help build connections with peers and leaders across the BU and WPP network
- Able to present persuasively to senior clients and help achieve consensus around key decisions
- Commercially astute, with the ability to identify revenue opportunities and risks whilst working on projects
- Able to identify connections between projects, trends, emerging issues and basis for prospecting
- At least 6-7 years previous experience, with significant time spent working at a similar business to BU
- Worked across a broad range of businesses and industries, from multinationals to start-ups, B2B brands to packaged goods.
- Demonstrable thought leadership and ability to grow client business in another agency environment
- Proven people management skills and leadership experience
- Educated to degree level
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or use the application form below.
* Required fields
Creative 1 openingDesigner, New York
Reception 1 openingExecutive Assistant, Berlin
Can't see what you're looking for?
We may not have an open vacancy right now but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you. Send us your details and we'll get in touch if the right opportunity comes up.Send your details