"Change. For us. For our clients. For the work that we do. And the way that we do it. Change = interesting"
Paul Cardwell, Executive Creative Director
"The dynamism extends beyond our projects, it’s the day-to-day, it’s the collaboration, it’s the atmosphere."
Ross Thompson, Resource Manager
"We’re like a family. We take the crazy with the clever. I don’t have to be anyone else but myself."
Kaylee Dobie, Account Manager
"I love participating in the final process. Knowing that I can add even more quality to such creative material!"
Poliana Juliano, Pre-press
"A great culture of sharing and support lets everyone bring their own unique talents to the table."
Candace Tan, Strategist
"I just love that you can be part of this big global community."
Joe Tsai, Senior Designer
"I love how we’re not afraid to take chances. You’d be surprised how often “what if” leads to something great here."
Jason Nehemia, Junior Designer
"You get to work together as a team, but also get individual recognition for your work."
Junying Tang, Designer
"I'm still amazed at the great work that our team continues to deliver. It's great to see the client's eyes widen."
Bayu Asmara, Managing Director
"Working with colleagues from all over the world makes me feel like part of the bigger picture."
Louise Henning, Accountant
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective branding strategies and concepts
- Champion of our brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Take a ‘brand-led’ perspective on the engagement challenge and also be comfortable working across disciplines. Understand how a brand can be operationalized throughout an organization, and brought to life through client experiences, brick & mortar as well as digital
- Master the art of writing a single-minded and ideas-led creative brief
- Ensure regular constructive feedback to creative teams where appropriate to ensure work is on brief
- Define scope, recommend approach and execution of strategy and strategic planning projects for clients. Experience with integrated campaign planning across all channels: Paid, owned and earned (in particular, content planning across digital and social channels)
- Identify marketing issues, assess client offerings and current customer engagement strategies to understand the implication for the customer
- Determine opportunities to be addressed through research, analyze trends/results to determine strategic implications, and guide cross-functional teams to meet and exceed client objectives
- Drive the continued improvement of strategic brand solutions within Brand Union
- Support Brand Union marketing efforts by actively contributing content
- Opportunity to contribute to evolution of agency digital / new media offering and other new practice areas
- Client facing role with frequent interactions with marketing and business clients at all levels; comfortable with corporate cultures as well as more fluid, creative environments
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships and seek opportunities to develop new relationships
- Ensure regular communication with client partners and Brand Union leadership team; keen to always share work for feedback
- Act as a critical member of the client account team at Brand Union, provide guidance and expertise for optimal strategic output in client deliverables
- Self-starter, comfortable initiating and working independently, but also able to collaborate across disciplines, and client and agency teams
- Support leadership team and other director(s) with overall team management and communications, when required
- Help mentor junior members of the strategy team
- Facilitate internal learning and development through training and workshops (for strategy and across functions)
- Encourage learning and sharing of ideas across the network
- Excellent understanding of all branding deliverables and associated disciplines such as positioning, architecture, messaging, segmentation, research, engagement and experience
- Great comfort with B2B branding dynamics particularly within B2B financial services, including corporate and investment banking, treasury services, trading, etc.
- Some B2C experience as well as global experience would be a plus
- Ability to develop influential and effective relationships (internally and externally) across a global network and client base
- Can manage larger projects and sell ‘big ideas’ by inspiring a senior client group
- Commercially astute, with the ability to identify revenue opportunities and risks while working on projects
- Easily able to identify connections between projects, trends, emerging issues and basis for prospecting
- Strong presenter and facilitator of workshops and other meetings at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- At a minimum, five years working experience from any combination of branding agency, advertising/digital agency and client roles
- Educated to at least Bachelor degree level
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below.
* Required fields
Creative 1 openingDesigner, New York
Reception 1 openingExecutive Assistant, Berlin
Can't see what you're looking for?
We may not have an open vacancy right now but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you. Send us your details and we'll get in touch if the right opportunity comes up.Send your details