"Change. For us. For our clients. For the work that we do. And the way that we do it. Change = interesting"
Paul Cardwell, Executive Creative Director
"The dynamism extends beyond our projects, it’s the day-to-day, it’s the collaboration, it’s the atmosphere."
Ross Thompson, Resource Manager
"We’re like a family. We take the crazy with the clever. I don’t have to be anyone else but myself."
Kaylee Dobie, Account Manager
"I love participating in the final process. Knowing that I can add even more quality to such creative material!"
Poliana Juliano, Pre-press
"A great culture of sharing and support lets everyone bring their own unique talents to the table."
Candace Tan, Strategist
"I just love that you can be part of this big global community."
Joe Tsai, Senior Designer
"I love how we’re not afraid to take chances. You’d be surprised how often “what if” leads to something great here."
Jason Nehemia, Junior Designer
"You get to work together as a team, but also get individual recognition for your work."
Junying Tang, Designer
"I'm still amazed at the great work that our team continues to deliver. It's great to see the client's eyes widen."
Bayu Asmara, Managing Director
"Working with colleagues from all over the world makes me feel like part of the bigger picture."
Louise Henning, Accountant
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintain client satisfaction and manage client expectations and communications
- Prepare internal and external communications: conference reports, schedules, estimates, campaign recap documents, production briefs, creative brief
- Oversee the creative production process to ensure projects are delivered accurately, on time and on budget
- Prepare and run weekly status meetings (internal team and client)
- Manage financial processes for the account (with support from Client Director), includes: Generating and tracking estimates; Managing and tracking monthly billing; Reconciling budgets
- Aim to acquire in-depth knowledge of each clients’ business – their key issues competitive situation and industry trends
- Manage on-going competitive analysis with Strategy lead
- Manage digital filing systems for the account
- Track print and digital media plans
- Support the development of internal processes to improve efficiency
- Drive integration among partner agencies
Role Specific Professional and Technical Skills
- Must exhibit strong leadership skills and the ability to coordinate with multiple partner agencies and client groups
- Experience supporting and actively participating in presentations and a keen desire to learn additional skills and techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
- Educated to degree level
- Good business writing capability with a sense of appropriate tone and style
- Industry related business experience
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below.
* Required fields
Business Development 1 openingBusiness Development Director, New York
Can't see what you're looking for?
We may not have an open vacancy right now but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you. Send us your details and we'll get in touch if the right opportunity comes up.Send your details